Monday, May 28, 2007

Sitting in Algebra class!

Hey guys! I'm just sitting here in Algebra class, on the computer b/c we have already taken our exam in here and so we don't do anything anymore in class. School is almost over and I'm soooooo excited. I start work at the end of this week and I'm excited about that too. I'm NOT excited about leaving my family and friends for 3 months. We were watching a movie, and NOW *ROLLS EYES* we are watching the most stupidest movie in the world, Napoleon Dynamite. I think I'm going to throw up!!!!! My day had just got worst than what it was. I had an exam 1st block in Biology. It was easy but then I had to take a post test on Sex ED. That was stupid too, but oh well. Well I hope your day is going better than mine. Thanks for listening! Come back again! Kyra xoxox

4 comments:

Eden said...

Hope your having fun and if not maybe this comment will brighten your day! I LOVE LOVE LOVE you sooooo much! I cant wait to see you on Wednesday!

Love you,

Eden

Eden said...

Hey I'm over at Aunt Pam's mom and Pooms just went to go get some more flowers for her yard. Then we will be going to the Three Pig's where grandaddy used to take us for Memorial Day and eat BBQ. Jessieh called this morning and is now in Mississippi. There was two vans and she was in the one with Chris and Abby and some others. Pastor Rod was in the other van. Talk to you later.

Love you,

Eden

Eden said...

Hey, i'm eating my watermelon that you "picked out" (with your dad's amazing farm skills) yesterday :D its really good. I guess your dad knew what he was talking about. Maybe he didn't paste himself in that field after all. ;D

Love you

Eden said...

OMG! I just went you your myspace and saw that pic of use it almost made me cry! It is a good picture of all three of use.

I love you sooo much,

Eden :D