Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's been awhile! I know!


Hey guys! So I know that I haven't been writing lately, but there's so much that has happened! Well, to start it all off, I've been with my baby for almost 5 months now, I have a pet rat named Bella who gave birth to the most beautiful 5 little babies I've ever seen! I just found out that next year, my senior year that is, I'll be able to sing "Wishing you were some how here again" from The Phantom of the Opera! I also get to sing "Listen" from Dreamgirls, by Beyonce! I'm so excited. Next year for our senior trip in Chamber to Miami, and my mom is coming and she going to allow me to get a tattoo down at Maimi Ink. I'm so excited! Josh is my best friend and my soulmate! He gets me the way only my two sisters have ever gotten me before. I love him so much! He wants to be a snipper for the Navyseals. Gosh, you don't know how bad that scares me, but it's his dream and I'm only going to stand beside him. In a year and a half I'll be going to college for Sonography aka Ultrasound. I want to work in an OBGYN office and do the sonographs on the pregnant women. My mom has a boyfriend and we're all excited for them.


P.S. Yes I dyed my hair! Hope you like it too! Please comment it~

No comments: